jeudi 21 mai 2009

la vie en vert (more rattrapage)



on thursday may 14th we opened "la vie en vert (et contre tout)" a vernissage where i hung works from my collection that were suprisingly quite green! didn't know what the meaning of this was (whether it was related to a latent ecological consciousness that has been recently emerging following my trip to ecuador or whether it had more to do with martianesque matters). anyway, everyone loves michel gouery's intenstine/brain ceramics sculptures inside the aquariums with water. nice to see hung together works by li tianbing, stephane pencreac'h, ronan barrot, etc.
arletty abadi, my raw friend, prepared gorgeous green juice and green tea served in martini glasses and other green goodies like guacamole, eaten with green celery sticks of course.
we had the pleasure of listening to our prodigious pianist olivier, who, by the way, will be having a recital here in june (more on that later).

1 commentaire:

  1. you are the green queen! I wish I could have been there...greentinis and guac...making me gush! love Alexandra

    RépondreSupprimer